Access the preview of the Radicalisation, Counter-radicalisation and De-radicalisation module and:
- Be able to define ‘radical’ and ‘radicalism’;
- Discuss the distinctions between ‘radicals’, ‘fundamentalists’ and ‘extremists’;
- Describe the important role played by radicals throughout history;
- Explain the differences between violent and non-violent radicalism as well as those between progressive and regressive radicalism;
- Understand how a better awareness of the different types of radicalism can help governments, law enforcement & community organisations better target their counter-radicalisation and de-radicalisation efforts.